A. New Students 2022 Form I
|VOTE HEAD||1st Term, 2023||2nd Term 2023||3rd Term, 2023|
|23/1/2023 to 21/4/2023||8/5/2023 to 11/8/2023||28/8/2023 to 3/11/2023|
|Tuition & Boarding||36,000||36,000||35,000|
|High Density Mattress||2,200|
B. TRANSPORT TO AND FROM SCHOOL
Nairobi Students transport fee is Ksh.3,000
Machakos students is Ksh.800.
C. SUBJECT FEES FOR MATERIALS
Home science Ksh 1,500 per term
D. REMEDIAL/ PTA CHARGES
Remedial fee of Ksh 4,000 is charged per term
PTA charges are Ksh 2,000 per new parent and annual fee of Ksh 1,000 for continuing students.
E. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) School fees is payable on admission and thereafter on or before opening day.
2) School fees is payable at :
i. Kenya Commercial bank (KCB) A/C No. 1235767876 – Machakos Branch
Account Name: St Catherine Schools Ltd
ii. Payments can also be made through LIPA KARO NA KCB VIA M- PESA as follows:
a) Go to your M-pesa menu and select Lipa na M-Pesa, select Paybill option
b) Select enter business Number as 522123 then ENTER
c) Enter account number...............
- Enter St Catherine School code 38548k
- Put a space ( ) and enter admission number of the student e.g Adm 4002
- Insert the student/ pupil name beginning with the surname and initial e.g MoiD
e.g if your daughter/ son is called Daniel Moi, her/his admission number is 4002 lipa karo na KCB ACCOUNT WILL BE in the following format "38548k Adm 4002 MoiD" then enter to prompt you the next option. Kindly note this space is limited to a maximum of 16 characters only
d) Enter amount e.g 20,000 then ok
e) Enter PIN then Ok to complete
f) Then you will get a message confirming the above, confirm and send
3) No cash payment will be accepted at school.
4) School fees is subject to change without notice.
5) School fees refund policy: 1st week 85%, 1st month 50%, 2nd month 25%, 3rd month 0%.
6) If paying by Bankers Cheque please add Ksh.200 for clearance of the Cheque.
1. Parents with more than one daughter at the school enjoy a discount of 10% on Tuition and
Boarding fee for the second and any other additional daughter.
2. Parents paying a full term’s fees 10 days before the opening date will enjoy a 3% discount on Tuition and Boarding fee.